- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- What will happen if I can not complete my service agreement?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- If my TEACH Grant is converted into a loan, what will my monthly payments be?
- Are there any circumstances in which my teaching obligation may be dismissed?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- Loan Exit Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Exit Counseling – Understand Your Loans
- Loan Exit Counseling – Plan to Repay
- Loan Exit Counseling – Avoid Default
- Loan Exit Counseling – Finances: A Priority
- Loan Exit Counseling – Repayment Information
- Loan Exit Counseling – Summary and Additional Resources
- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?