- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- Does the state of Texas sponsor financial aid programs for Texas residents?
- What is the Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)?
- What is the TEXAS Grant?
- What is the Texas Public Educational Grant (TPEG)?
- What is the Top 10 Percent Scholarship?
- What is the Education and Training Vouchers for Youths Aging Out of Foster Care Program?
- What is the Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program (TASSP)?